The following Terms&Conditions govern the online purchase made through the website www.Lubar.it owned by the company Magma Srl and managed by it. Magma Srl is hereinafter referred to as Lubar.it.
The following Terms&Conditions constitute an agreement between Lubar.it and you, the visitor, governing your access and use of any content and functionality available at the www.Lubar.it website.
By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.
Identification of the Seller: The seller is MAGMA SRL, a commercial company with legal and administrative headquarters in Via San Marco 18 – 20121 Milan (MI) ITALY, P.Iva / C.F. 08563220964; REA: MI – 2033815 tel: 0571-980811; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; pec: email@example.com
By filling out the appropriate order form and by forwarding it to the Seller following the available online instructions, you will be requesting the purchase of the specified items in the order form at the conditions detailed in the order proposal and in these Terms & Conditions. The contract will be concluded only with the acceptance of the order on behalf of the Seller which will be sent to you electronically to the email address indicated on the order form and which will include a copy of these Terms & Conditions. To proceed properly with the purchase we invite you to follow this procedure:
- Read carefully the following Terms & Conditions found through the specific link on the order form remembering to print or save a copy for future reference. If you don’t agree to any one of the conditions in the Terms & Conditions we invite you not to make any purchase with the Seller;
- In order to consider carefully your purchase choice, the order form includes a summary of all the relevant information: identity of the Seller; the main characteristics of the ordered products; final purchase price including taxes and charges and relative terms of payment; delivery terms and fees.
- Fill out carefully all the required fields in the order form; in case of errors you will be able to make the necessary corrections before the final placement of the order.
The purchase of the products on sale on the Website is reserved to adult physical persons according to Italian law (18+) and who intend to purchase the products on sale not for any purpose linked to their own professional activity but purely as end consumers. The Seller reserves its right to refuse orders received in the following cases:
- the order is incomplete or it hasn’t been filled in properly
- the delivery address indicated on the order isn’t located in one of the Countries reachable by the Seller or if it’s located in a Country different from the one where the order was made;
- the ordered products are no longer available; in this case we will notify you that the order wasn’t accepted as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days from the day after the order was placed on your behalf.
The Seller also reserves its right to not process any future transactions with clients who have given proof of unreliability upon receipt of the products. The language for the finalisation of the contract is English. Once the purchase is finalised we will send you a confirmation email with the summary of all the information already specified in the order form and the link to the Terms & Conditions, therefore you will receive: general information on the Seller, main characteristics of the ordered products, price including taxes and fees, delivery terms and fees, conditions for withdrawal along with times and methods for the return of the products. In any case the orders received and the relative Terms & Conditions will be preserved in electronic format by the Seller for the appropriate fulfilment of the contract and in accordance to law; you will always have access to your order status through the dedicated section on our Website.
If any term or condition of the present agreement is invalid, against the law, ineffective or not executable according to the local law, the specified invalidity, illegality ineffectiveness or non-executability will not undermine the other valid, lawful, effective and executable terms and conditions that will remain valid and applicable between the parties. In case of invalidity, illegality, ineffectiveness or non-executability, in order to achieve a result as close to the one intended by the parties, the parties will negotiate in good faith on how to substitute the flawed arrangement and in case of failure to reach an agreement the final decision will be up to the competent judge according to the law.
The Seller retains its right to not sell its products to certain specifically selected buyers, for example in the case of purchases made by persons that the seller considers under its own rightful judgement to be abusing or that have already abused of the online sales service. This right is reserved to the Seller in order to prevent abuse and will not be exercised with the intent to discriminate on the base of sex, race, language, religion, political opinions and or personal or social conditions.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The transaction relative to the order proposal, once accepted by the Seller, constitutes a valid contract between the Seller and the client.
The Contract is subject to Italian Law and the competent Judge for the settlement of disputes directly or indirectly related to the interpretation, the conclusion and execution of the Contract and of the Terms & Conditions will be the Court of Milan unless the applicable law states otherwise.